Sunday, July 17, 2011

WMS Blog Hop: Birthdays

I've got a quick post for the WMS monthly blog hop. This month's theme is birthdays and since mine just happed, I thought I would use the new WMS stamps I just got. I used the Say it Loud and Dainty Doilies 2 (as well a stamp from Musical Backgrounds). I even dressed up a little tea light candle for the hop (this would look really cute with a electronic tea light, but I didn't have one handy).

Challenges used:

26 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Great card!

Happy Waltzing

Ali x

Pauline said...

Beautiful card, I love the co hrs used here with these lovely doilies.

Charmaine Stack said...

Cassie, lovely card - and the tea light topper is a great idea. I have some battery-operated ones kicking around - will have to give this a go.

LaurieJ said...

Oh my, such a pretty card Cassie! You used your new stamps beautifully. And the little tea light is so cute!!

Unknown said...

Fabby card Cassie, I love how you angled the 'happy' with the other words, make it altogether more funky. Thank you so much for waltzing along!!

Nancy said...

Very soft and pretty card. Love the use of silver and pink together. And your tealight is just too adorable!

Cathy Weber said...

Cute card and I love how you used this weeks sketch for the waltz. I just love the doilies you used, that will be the next set I buy!

Helen Berry said...

This is a very cute card Cassie x

Renee said...

Beautiful!
Love the colors...
and what an adorable "cupcake"!
Happy belated Birthday :)

Cyndie said...

What a lovely card! Your colors are so soft and pretty, those doilies look great! Happy birthday to you, by the way!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is really charming and beautiful Cassie. I love your use of the doilies. And your little candle is oh so sweet!!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

What a cute card! I love your take on the sketch this week and the pink and grey is so pretty together!

Julie said...

This is SO pretty, Cassie! What a perfect color combo!

Di's Crafty Flair said...

Lovely card, the pearls makr it sophisticated. Thanks for sharing.

Julia Aston said...

Well, happy birthday Cassie! love this pretty card and the wonderful colors - and what a sweet cake!

B said...

Just lovely! Fun use of the doilies and I really like the way you changed up the direction of the smaller sentiments!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Love your colour combo!

Joanne Gilch said...

Great card and perfect take on the WMSC challenge.

Deborah Frings said...

This is gorgeous - love the tone-on-tone effect on the card and your take on the sketch is so pretty. Love that little tea light too!

Genevieve said...

Such a pretty card! The pink & grey are fab together :)

Inkyfingers said...

Great card Cassie and I love that music background. The large sentiment makes a lovely focal point.
Hugs
Carol x

Karen B. said...

oh, what a fantastic idea for a tea light cover! great way to keep the dust out. Your card is beautiful too!

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

Very pretty card, love your soft colors! And Happy Belated Birthday to you!

Chris L.

Di's Crafty Flair said...

Love your card. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Clare said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us this week at the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge! : )

Lenet said...

very pretty card, thanks for joining us at wmsc