It's time for another OLW blog hop. This month was kept rather simple as a chance to catch our breath and reflect on our word in our life. This month is usually a rather hetic month with the start of a new school year and trying to get back into a school/groove. This year is even busier as my oldest has started Kinder and our test has decided to impliment a new state test and it goes live in the level I teach. Usually at this time I am starting to freak out. However, this year it feels different, a good different. I am not as stressed (granted it is only the second week of school) and have been doing pretty good with leaving work at school. There are things I need to work on balance-wise once I get home, but I really feel like I am on the right path. The picture I took this year isn't complete. In fact, it will most likely get redone as my DH couldn't get the flash to work right and it isn't too flattering. What I like about the picture is that it is on the first day of school. This weekend I've set some time aside to work on this (and of course take some fun pictures of the rest of my family. Enjoy the rest of the hop.
Blog Hop List:
Margie
Monica B
Julie Ann
Jill
Cheri
Melissa
Kathryn
Amanda
Sam
Chrissy
Lynn
Lisa
Jen
Nikki
Cassie THAT'S ME :)
Jamie
Cindy







7 comments:
I think it is a nice photo - just a little blurry. Glad you are finding a balance in life.
It can be hard, but it's so important to leave work at work. It took me a long time to realize that. Yet you feel so much better when you do. I think it's a lovely photo for your first day back :)
Yay for keeping up - even just a photo keeps the word in mind doesn't it?
Great idea to take a photo of you on the first day of school.
Great photo!
Great picture! Good luck with the school year :)
It's crazy how busy things become when school starts. Balance is a tricky thing to achieve, but important to strive for. I'm right there with you shooting for balance.
Love your red shirt :-)
Post a Comment