I have had many ask about the digi journal I am working on, so I thought I would share a little more about it here. I got the idea from someone on Splitcoast Stampers around the end of 2007. It was presented as a 365 day challenge with those joining in doing a layout once a week from one of the previous seven day quotes. Anna will post a layout idea, but there have been several times when I choose another quote from that week to scrap. It has been a great challenge with some weeks being eaiser than other. The challenges can be very thought provoking and relfective. I am learning lots and having to be honest with myself (something that is not always easy to do). I do encourage anyone willing to start their own self-reflective journal, scrappy or not, because it is a great way to learn about how you see yourself in the world around you.
On another note, we invited family and friends over to see the new house today. It was fun seeing everyone. DS was shy at first, but he did start coming around. It was great to see him playing with the other kids. We are blessed to have such a wonderful family around us. Thank you for those who were able to come :)
I wanted to leave everyone with a page a completed late last night. I am working on a two page layout about us living with my very kind and supportive parents for the past 12 months. This is page one








6 comments:
I love the 365 challenge idea. Thanks for the link. I may try to do some of the challenge quotes. I love the page you made.
I'm visiting from SCS blog thread. Thanks for sharing.
Heather
scrappinmominky.blogspot.com
I love the colors and layout of this page. Very nice job.
I love your layouts... They are not to crowded, and colours are beautiful. Great job.
What a cool idea! Great pages!
love your layout Cassie, so pleased you are enjoying the 365 prompts :)
anna x
I love the idea of this 52 week challenge. I wish I had the stamina to stick to something like that. Your pages are so cool - I remember when you were just starting out! And did you see The Shabby Princess released new sets today?! :) Fun stuff!
Post a Comment