Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Long Week

I can't believe that it has been over a week since my last post. It has been crazy here. For those who don't already know, DH and I found out last week that we'll be having another little one in April. This came as a surprise, but we are excited that God has blessed us. I've been feeling sicky (aka - morning sickness) with this one and am hoping it will pass quickly. My WONDERFUL DH has been taking care of things around the house while I try to settle the tummy and find some energy. I go to the doctor's in two weeks for my first appointment to make sure everything looks good.

I have now started my new teaching position too. I've been working in my classroom and have already done a few disctrict and school required things. Tomorrow is another training, and next week all teachers report back. Kids will start on the 25th. I'm excited and nervous (I also get this way at the start of a new year).

This past week I did manage to get in a two-page layout for my scrapbook. I hope you enjoy. The layout came from a challenge on Totally Random and the digi elements came from Divine Digital.

2 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

Congrats Cassie!! I'll be praying for you and the new baby! Keep us updated....how far along are you?

Blessings!

Sunshine said...

Congrats on the new blessing! Wow, your dear son is so handsome. Love the red hair. Keep us posted on God's newest creation.
Hope the morning sickness passes soon.=)