Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just a quick note

Not really much to report except that I seem to be getting yet another cold. I've been trying to fight it, so we'll see how well that goes. Work has me in a funk, and all I can think of at the moment is wishing I was either in school going for my masters or a stay-at-home mom right now. Because my mood has been down I seem to be snapping at the family. I know this will pass, but I'm just frustrated.

On a happy note, I'm taking DS to the church fall festival this Friday. They really go all out from what I hear and can't wait to take him. I'm hoping to get LOTS of fun pictures. We'll be ending the night by visiting some family friends who really want to spoil him on Halloween.

Oh, and I go to the doctor tomorrow for a check-up, and that means I'm going to ask when we can learn what the sex of the baby is.

Thanks for letting me vent, and until next time...

1 comment:

Lianna Knight said...

Can't wait to hear if Austin will have a little brother or sister...hope you get to feeling better!