Monday, October 6, 2008

I know it has been a while. DS developed croup right after Ike hit us and just as he was starting to get better I came down with a really bad sinus infection and my school was starting back up. We have also had a death in our family just this past week (DH's grandmother on his mother's side), so life has been really busy.

I went last week to my latest pg appointment and things seem to be going well. We can't wait until we find out what we are having - boy or girl. It looks like it'll be sometime in November before we find out though. However, if you ask DS he wants a sister and according to my BIL we will be having a little girl.

I am looking forward to the end of this six weeks at school so that we can get back to normal. My students are looking forward to that too.

No comments: