Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's a BOY

Yesterday we went to the doctor and discovered what baby #2 is. He wasn't shy about us knowing either. Not only did we get to see rather quickly, but we also caught him wiping his nose with his arm.



We also discovered that he is going to be big like his older brother. His measurements put him about a week ahead and he already weighs 1 lb. 2 oz. We don't know what the name will be yet, but we are trying to decide. DS wasn't really thrilled with the idea at first as he told me, "No, I want a sis-tah." We're working on that one too.

I have also been working on several scrapbook pages and ideas for Christmas gifts. The gifts I won't share yet, but I will share one of the latest pages that I completed. It is a layout for the 52 week journal I am working on this year. We were to be inspired by James Bond movies.

Diamonds are forever