Thanksgiving vacation has started and I am so ready to relax. Monday I'm meeting some girlfriends that I haven't seen in awhile, so I'm really excited about that. Then there's Tuesday where DH and I get to find out the sex of the baby :)
This morning DS was too funny. Most of the morning he would tell us he didn't want to go anywhere. Then about an hour before lunch he decided that he wanted to go bye-bye. Didn't tell us where to, just that he wanted to go. My parents came by just as he was really starting to let us know how bad he wanted to leave, so we took him to this bike/walking trail and walked it. It was really nice and DS was super excited about it. By the time we got back home he was ready for a nap. Little things like this just make me smile and feel right with the world.
Here's another digi-page I've been able to complete too:








1 comment:
Hey there! sounds like you are feeling MUCH better...Looking forward to seeing if Austin will be a big brother to a little sister or a little brother :)
Post a Comment