1. Give me a weekend all to myself and I'll try to catch up on everything I need to do.
2. Whenever DS laughs I just have to join him.
3. I wish I could go on a HUGE scrappin' stampin' shopping spree.
4. Thin Mints was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.
5. To live in this world is to be a positive light.
6. Other than this one, Lianna's is the last blog I commented on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting, tomorrow my plans include DS's 3rd birthday party, and Sunday I want to recover!
Ok, I know this isn't Friday, but I'm not sure where last week went. We are very busy trying to get things ready for our new bunddle of joy. He is suppose to come on March 27th and we still have several things to do both at home and work. I am also still playing catch-up with stamping and scrapping projects.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment