Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. I'm big, I'm tired, I waddle.
2. Why do I have the ideas and not the time?
3. How does this time managment thing work, anyway?
4. Every morning, I put a smile on my face.
5. I consider myself lucky because I have been blessed with a wonderful family.
6. One day we’ll see Disney World again.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to scrapping, tomorrow my plans include my nephew's birthday party, and Sunday I want to scrap!

I have got to catch up on my scrapping and now complete my first layout for the AI contest I am in over at Scrap-tastic.com as it's my first one and I want it to be a good one. I've got two ideas for it and now I need to see what I can do to get it out of my head and on to the paper.

1 comment:

Lianna Knight said...

Did you tell everyone if you are having a boy or a girl?? I can't remember if you did!!!