Sunday, September 19, 2010

Just a quick update

I've been busy this weekend and it hasn't been crafty. I finally dove into my craft room and started cleaning. In the midst of this I am discovering that I need another bookcase for my completed projects and scrapbooks (and of course a few shelves for storage). I really would like to have the room completely redone as it just isn't really working for me, but that is going to cost more money then I'm willing to put in at the moment. It's a small bedroom but I am really not enjoying the layout and feel of it all. Maybe one day I'll get a pro-ornaginzer to come in and help make it friendly. In fact, we've even been talking about me moving this down to the office downstairs and turning it into a real guest bedroom/library. Until then I'll work with what I've got :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

CathyRose said...

It's always good to clean up and reorganize your crafting space. It always gets my creativity going again!