Thursday, February 10, 2011

Calling all Superheroes

My oldest is turning 5 on Tuesday and he wanted a superhero party. I found this super cute superhero from Mo's Digital Pencil and the invite just went from there. I kept the colors rather generic for a superhero (red and blue) and gave this little fellow brown hair to match my DS. The great thing about digital images it that I can make the part I want to use as big as I need it. The sketch is from Clean & Simple's latest and I printed out the sentiment on the computer. The blue under the image was embossed with PTI's canvas plate and then sponged with Distress Ink's Faded Jeans to give it some contrast from the c/s base. I also popped it up using some dots. My DS was so excited to see these when they were done. I also used Scrappily Ever After's Tuesday challenge to use two of something (in this case two colors).



Photobucket

1 comment:

gale said...

awww! He is adorable!