Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Mists Brings You Savings

Your Memories Here will be Misting April with Tattered Angles goodies. YMH will be having a phenomenal sale on all of the Tattered Angels products all month long. Stamps, Stencils, Chipboard pieces, and yes the mists too. They are seriously quite a steal, some marked down over 75%!! So head on over to the store and check them out, I'm not sure if they will be around all month long. I really wish I had a project to show ya'll but I've been getting ready for my youngest's 2nd b-day part tomorrow and am just plum tuckered out and still need to create his card. I'll try to post something tomorrow night after his party for ya'll. I'm also trying to create a few project for a couple of DT auditions that I would be honored to be a part of. Photobucket

No comments: