Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Little Peek

at what is to come.


This is a project that I am currently working on and will be posting on Saturday. It will also double as a project I'm using for a DT application. I'm having LOTS of fun with this but just not enough time. It got a little of lots of products that I LOVE. It's a labor of love as life just seems to be happening at the same time, lol. Last weekend was my youngest's birthday party and it went well. Everyone had fun and the favorite gifts of the day was a singing dog (thanks dear brother and payback will be coming) and a Leapster (just like his big bubba's). Then we had two days of state testing at my school and not sleeping well at night only to end the week with the youngest getting sick and DH getting ready to go on a weekend buisness trip. I've got this project and a few cards that I am working on and hoping to post them through the weekend as well.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it is going to be a great project. Looking forward the seeing the finished product. Hope everyone is feeling better at your house.

Karli said...

Oooooh, can't wait to see the final project :) Good luck with the DT app! Hugs~

Kristina said...

I'm intrigued. Can't wait to see what those are going to be.

Hugs,
Kristina