Sunday, November 11, 2012

Time for a baby break

I have a dear friend who is expecting a precious little girl around the start of the new year. That being said, she just had two baby showers and I wanted to make something special for her. I really enjoy making things for my family and friends so this was perfect. First shower I made this sweet little card and a little frame with a printed "I love your _____" behind the glass so they can change it to whatever, whenever they want to. A kind of special little message board for her from them. After my own boys saw they have since put in a request for their own.





This second card was a card for the wee one from me noting how she would need a special announcement for when she comes into the world. Behind the card were 26 matching announcements that I made the soon-to-be parents. And now I need to start working on Christmas presents for them and my two boys :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty card, Cassie Lu!

carol (krillsister) said...

Very pretty. Definitely an act of love. What a nice gift for your friend.

Kelly said...

love the popped butterfly with the flat ones in the background. Great look!