Friday, December 28, 2012

Long time between posts

I can't believe it had been over a month since I last crafted. I have missed it greatly and was excited when I had the chance to create again the other night. I was able to catch up and complete the WMS Christmas Card Challenges for 2012 and was excited to do so as I greatly enjoy these challenges. The November challenge was to include a light of some kind so I used my new WMS Little Lantern set to create a rather simple card. the sentiment is from a PTI stamp set.




The top and bottom layer of washi tape was created by my stamps and some tissue paper. The red washi I had laying around. I would love to get more of this stuff as I only have two (same pattern but different colors).



The December challenge was to use green. I used one of my favorite WMS stamp sets: Festive Foliage. The banners were created with spray inks, stains, stamps, alcohol inks, and embossing folders. The each have a little something on them even if it is hard to see the details on the white ones.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Michelle VP said...

What sweet cards! Love your use of color and CAS designs are my favorite. :)