Monday, September 1, 2008

My how time flies. I am sorry if I have worried anyone. Things have just been really busy with the start of a new school year. This pregnancy is also different from my first. I wasn't every really sick with DS, but I am just about everyday with this one. Between that and work, I come home tired and not feeling well, so I have done much of anything. DH has been wonderful with all of this and so is DS. I will be glad when I can take care of things around the house again. I will try to be better at posting, but right now I can't promise.

1 comment:

Lianna Knight said...

I was wondering about you!!! I'm sorry you are having a rough pregnancy...just remember the prize at the end of these 10 months that God will be giving you :)

Blessings!