
For my sample, I used one of SSD's newest images (Sassy Alice and some soon to be released Mushrooms) to create a little Wonderland scene. I printed an extra image of Alice and then colored her and popped her up with foam for a 3D look. I erased the items she was holding (a great thing about digi images) too. Then I typed up the sayings so that they could fit the 1/2" circle punch to make brads. The DP is digi paper I got for House of 3. I added shimmer to Alice and the background papers. I choose Creamy Caramel as my base to "ground" the image as it were and had the blue represent the sky and green the ground. I added a butterfly in the upper corner instead of another ground to add to the mushroom forest feel (although I feel like there should be a couple more of them).

Challenges used:
SSD - sketch
Paper sundaes - distress
Kraftin Kimmie - create a scene
Oh, Alice! - get glam/inspiration (the shimmer paper/image as well as the mushroom scene)
Saturday spotlight - distress
Rosie D's - friendship
Cupcake Craft - friends
Lexis Challenge - anything goes
Creative Belli blog - butterflies and dragonflies
Tuesday Tagger - Messy Hands (aka - distress)
Crafty Creations - cut it out and pop it up (the Alice image)
Flutter By Wednesday - Anything goes as long as it have butterflies, fairies, or angles








43 comments:
Cassie, your card is fantastic! Love the mushrooms behind your "Alice"! Fabulous coloring too! Thanks for playing with us this week in the Oh, Alice challenge!
Beautiful...and what fabulous cutting!! I would have likely decapitated her! Not so good with the scissors...
Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Your card is so pretty, really unusual decoupage and the distressed effect if great ! Smiles from Catherine
Super cute! Love how you created a scene! great job on distressing too.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!
Fab stamping, great colours a perfect entry. Thanks for getting messy with TT this week.
x Michelle
Oh cute! I love how you made her small!!! :-)
Really love your card, the distressed edging is so nice. Thanks for joining in TT this week. Jill
superb card,i love it.your colouring is gorgeous ,thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck in the challenges
lalkygirl x
sweet card, thanks for playing along with us on Lexi's Creations
Anne x
Oh I just ADORE this card!! I just LOVE the images and those little brads with the 'drink me' on it!! So unique and fun!! Your distressing look so fabulous! Thanks for adding this to the Saturday Spotlight challenge!! HUGS
Great card! Lovely to see your work at Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us!
Sweet greetings, Saskia :)
Cassie!!! This is GORGEOUS!!! I just love it! Great idea to print the mushrooms so huge!! :D
What a fun card! Wonderful job! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!
Cassie this is so cute. You picked some great digi images.. Terrific distressing. Thanks for joining us at Saturday Spotlight..
C.u.t.e.! Love it; what a great little scene.
wonderful card! Thanks for sharing at TT this week!
This card is such fun! Alice is sure in a quandary, isn't she?? Love your coloring, the buttons of eat me, drink me, and the butterfly! Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge.
Oh I love your "Alice"! This card is so sassy! Thank you for joining us this week at Paper Sundaes - hope to see you again next week!
this is a fun card! I love your color combination! Thanks for joining the Belli Challenge this week!
Thanks for taking part at Lexi's Creations Challenge with your beautiful work!
Sweet greetings, Saskia :)
Lovely to see your work at Rosie-D's Challenge!
Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)
This is such a gorgeous fabulous card! I LOVE SSD!!
Thanks so much for joining us this week for Oh alice challenges.
Kristy x
Really cute-great coloring job too!
Pretty image and lovely card!
Thank you for playing with us at Rosie D's;-))m
Fab fun card, thanks for joining Rosie-D's challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Great card Cassie, love how you popped her up.
Love the sassy Alice! Fab card--thanks for getting messy with us at TT this week! Paula
Hi Cassie.... this is GORGEOUS!!!
Love the big Mushrooms with Alice!
Thanks for joining in the first Oh, Alice challenge!
Sammi
xxx
big? small? hmmm rofl i love alice in wonderland...fabby card hunni thanks for playing along at Lexi's Creations
Hugs Lexi xxx
Great fun card. Thanks for oining TT this week.
Pat xx
Great cute card and fab use of all the elements. Distressing great way to get messy, thank you for gettng messy with us at TT this week.
Beautiful card
Thank you for joining us at Oh Alice!
love tasha xx
very cute card, way to go on the challenges...you are amazing!
Great card Cassie! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)
Cassie what a wonderful project, I love it, many thanks for joining us at Tuesday Taggers this week. Hugs Avril xxx
Beautiful card...thanks for joining us at Tuesday Taggers this week...hugs Nikki xx
Fantastic card! the distressed edges add so much more interest to your beautiful card!
Wow such a lovely creation. Those brads are ace!
Thanks so much for playing along at Cupcake this week
Hugs
Victoria
x
Lovely- as expected.....Outstanding layout and great coloring! TFS
Great card! love the mushrooms. Thanks for joining us in the Belli challenge
Lovely card. Fab brads! Very 'in the moment'
Thanks for joining us at Rosie D's this week. We hope to see you again soon!
Hugs
Rosie
x
This is so so girlie and cute. Thanks for playing with us at TT this week.
Great card. Fab brads!
Thanks for joining us at Rosie-D`s challenge.
Magda :)
Post a Comment