Monday, February 1, 2010

Party in Sassyland

It's February 1st and you know what that means...Sassy Studio Designs release day! Be sure to join us for the party at the party blog (which won't be open until party time: 5-7 pm PST/7-9 pm CST). We'll be playing a Sassy roundor two of Bingo giving ya'll a chance to win some Sassy images. You never know what other plans Lindsay may have up her sleves as well. Check out the SSD blog for more deets. Hope to see ya'll there :)

My release day card for ya' is another Sassy March Hare card. The good news is that you too can get this image starting today! I kept it rather simple (too simple if you ask me), but the image really stands out. I inked the edges of the image with PTI's tea duo ink. Crumpled vellum was used for the background and one of the three flowers that I stacked together.

Challenges used:
the sketch is from a challenge but I can't find which one now :( sorry

Photobucket

18 comments:

Lisa said...

Such a beautiful card. The colors are just perfect!

Lelia Pierce said...

So cute, Cassie. You really highlighted the image here!

Hugs,
Lelia

Dawn said...

this is darling! I love the image and the colors that you used!!! great job...

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Your coloring is wonderful, Cassie!

Anita said...

Great card Cassie! Nice soft colors and great coloring!

Annie said...

oh my, how cute!!!

Jen Shults said...

This is sooooo gorgeous! I love the softness of this and your amazing coloring is just perfection!

scubasubie said...

I'm lovin' this bunny chic!

Unknown said...

Cassie, this is very cool. Simple, but works great!
hugs,
Gini

Heidi said...

LOL! She is cute, just makes me smile.

Sara said...

I love it Cassie, I think the simplicity is perfect!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your card- cool background- and awesome coloring!

gale said...

neat card and cool background!

Louise F NZ said...

What an adorable image... and fantastic colouring.

CarlaKH said...

This is fabulous! So fun!

Jennifer Schmidt said...

This is too cute! Your coloring is amazing :)

CathyRose said...

Beautiful job on the coloring! What a cute card!

Karli said...

sassiest bunny evah! Cuuute image & I like the look of crumpled velum too :)