I was in the mood to use an image that I haven't used yet and these were it. I already had them printed too as I bought them back when Club Anya did their big party with the intention of playing along but wasn't able to. These are two digi images that I just masked together. How cute are they! I colored Ian to look kinda like my DH and Anya to look a little like me (cute, right). For Ian I used E00, E01, E11 but for Anya I used the lighter E000 instead to lighten her up some (match my casper white skin).


Lots of challenges (for me) went into this card too.
Just Us Girls - sketch
Stampin' for the weekend - love
Stamp Something - love
Crafty Calendar Challenge - love/friendship
Crazy 4 challenges - valentine
Cinema Sat - Sleepless in Seattle (love theme plus a red heart)
Die Cut Dreams - heart
Stamp with fun - hearts
My time to craft - hearts & kisses (means love to me)
Pile it on - love
Double Dutch - valentine
C.R.A.F.T. - valentine
Penny's Paper Crafty - valentine/love
Charisma - love ya'
Challenge up your life - valentine
Raise the bar - hearts








38 comments:
Too funny! I am not a fan of no-mouths either. I just don't get it and it annoys the pudding out of me. Why not draw a mouth? IDK...thought it was just me...LOL! These are cute, though!
Cassie, I think this turned out just awesome! I love the way you colored their clothes.
Love this so much, Cassie! Too cute! :O)
Hugs,
Lelia
Great Card Cassie!! I love the colors you used and your coloring is fabulous!!
Cute card! The papers you chose are beautiful as is your coloring!
Great job
Very cute card Cassie! You did a great job coloring the images & with Tracey's sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls sketch challenge! Hope to see you Saturday for an all new challenge!
Lovely- great coloring of course! I am the same way- don't love the images without mouths, but admire so many of the cards I see. Great DP too! TFS
Beautiful coloring and adorable images! You turned this into a great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for supporting Just Us Girls and for playing along with our challenge. Hope to see you again next week.
Wow - your coloring is fantastic! I love the Greeting Card images and your card showcased them beautifulllllllly!!! Thanks for playing along with the CInema Saturday challenge!!!
Big hugs!
Sankari :)
Cute card-great coloring too.
lovely card and cute image! Thanks for playing along in our challenge at PIO!
Lovely Cassie, thanks for joining us at DCD.
xx
LOL! I prefer mouths too so sometimes I add my own. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
It's fabulous Cassie! LOVE that adorable image...gorgeous coloring!
Thanks for playing along with us over at Penny's Challenges, and we hope you'll join us next week too! : )
Great card and lovely colouring. Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx
A lovely card and great colors!
Thanks for Piling It On this week :)
Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. in our Valentines /Love challenge - fabulous project - wonderful colouring! Cheers Claire x
Great card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!
Jo.
Cute card beautifully coloured!
Thank you so much for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x
Great card Cassie thanks for playing with us at DCD this week please come back soon
Hugs Susie xx
Gorgeous card, I love these little Anya images, great colour choices too. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week, we hope you will join us in our next challenge, good luck in the draw.
Hugs Suzi x
This is so cute!Love how you colored the image, great card for all of the challenges!
Gorgeous card! Wonderful coloring of the images :) Thanks for playing along with us over at Pile It On!
LOL we all have our thing, don't we? Personally, I can't do the decapitated people. No mouth OR head! :) Love how you merged the Anya's together!! You are so good with the computer graphics stuff!
Cute card! I love the colors you used and the dp. Great idea to color them like you and your husband!
Lovely image, gorgeous colouring. I'm so glad you joined the DCD challenge this week and good luck.
Very, very cute & awesome coloring!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Raise The Bar & Penny's Challeges ... we do hope you'll join us again next challenge!!
Great card Cassie and such beautiful colouring too! Thanks for joining in with us at SFTW and good luck :o) Kate
Beautifully coloured image.. super card, Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge & good luck.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx
Gorgeous creation.
Fab to see you at Die Cut Dreams this week.
Hugs
Victoria
x
I love REDS... I have 3 of them... I love the colors you chose... I agree with the image.. I gave my grandmother a few willow tree figures and the next time I went for a visit she had drawn on features.. She just couldn't help but give them a smile and features..
Thanks for joining us this week... Fab card!
HUGS
Brooke
WOW - I love this -- what a cute image, and great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for making some time to play with Just Us Girls this week - it was a real treat for me to come visit your blog, beautiful work!!
So cute! Beautifully colored! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!
Janna :)
This is seriously cute I love how you have masked them together and the way you have cropped them is just perfect :D
I also like how youhave made them look like the two of you I think it is so much fun when you can do that
Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.
X Amy X
never really thought about the lack of mouths but now you've pointed it out.....great card by the way thanks for joining us at MTTc hugs x
Hi Cassie, what a cute card. Such adorable images and gorgeous details. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x
So funny, the no mouth thing bugs the heck out of my SIL so I can't do her cards with certain images. Love your card and that the imaes are coloured to lokk like you and your hubby is even cuter.
So cute Cassie, love how you colored them to look like you and your hubby.
Post a Comment