Sassy Studio Desgins had a release today and I created a card with one of the new images. I tried to get it posted for ya'll last night but I just couldn't finish it in time. She was lots of fun to color with my copics, but I just didn't feel like it was enough so I took out a jar of Shimmerz Wintergreen Blingz and painted over her gown to give a some sparkle...LOVE how it turned out. Then I added some small rhinestones to take it to the next level. Next I decided to turn the whole card into a monochromatic one and kept the color going. The cardstock is from PTI (don't remember the color), the DP is the backing of my Verve stamps that I just went over with a copic that I used on the dress. The sparkle strip on then bottom is white mulberry paper that I color with the same copic and then went over with the Wintergreen shimmerz. I also painted the small flowers with the same shimmerz and colored the bigger flower with a matching copic as well as the bling I added to the center of it. The cardstock base was also stamped with PTI's Background Basics Text Style in Versamark.


Challenges I used:
35 comments:
Oh Cassie, that is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm so glad you got it done, it was so worth it!!!
Gorgeous Cassie! LOVE the colors too :) Hugs!
Gorgeous card, I love all the sparkle on the dress.
Such an elegant card, I love the colouring on the beautiful dress. Thanks for playing at Charisma. x
Thank you for entering our first blog challenge, I just love this very pretty. Good Luck.
~Patricia
The Beary Scrap Design Team
Oh when I saw this i Gasped outloud!!! this is just gorgeous, hon!!! LOVE IT!
Beautiful Card Cassie! I love the colors, and the coloring. It's very "spring-feeling". Thank you for playing along with us at The Beary Sweet Challeng!
XXX,
Kimm
The Beary Scrap
Gorgeous card Cassie- I love the color on the card and the pearls are wonderful.
Oh my goodness! What a gorgeous card! I LOVE how you've done her lovely gown!!!! Very very BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for playing along with the Beary Scrap!
Hugs,
Elise
Wow, the shimmer is awesome! Great PaperPlay entry!
what a pretty card, the dress looks so pretty.x
Hi Cassie - lovely card! The Shimmerz on her dress is great! Thanks for playing with us at The Beary Scrap. Good luck!
Cheers,
Susan
Wow- this is just gorgeous- the bling you added on the gathers of the dress is gorgeous- and I love all of the shimmer! Gorgeous as usual! TFS
Wonderful elegant card!
Thank you for joining us at Stamp Something this week!
Hugs from Germany,
Diana
Wow! Beautiful Card! Love it!
Wow, I really love the sparkle on the gown, and all that bling is so perfect! Nice!
Very pretty card! So lovely with the shimmer and the little pearls on the dress. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.
Hugs,
Larissa
Cassie, I love the colors that you chose on this card - very elegant. Thanks for playing at the Beary Scrap and good luck!
hugs,
Gini
Love the pearls on the dress! Thanks for entering our challenge!
She looks beautiful. Her dress rocks, love all the little details you added, perfect.
OMG! Love this, it is beautiful! I love the color and how you did all the layers with it! That dress is gorgeous with all the sparkle! Great job coloring!
Oh, this is beautiful! I love the elegant shimmer!
Beautiful card. Love that shimmery dress!
Her dress sparkles like crazy! WOW! Love the mono scheme...perfect.
Love the sparkle and bling!
Oh, this is so pretty! I love the shimmer on her dress, just beautiful!
Just stopping by to say hello-and to let you know the Blog Candy arrived today! Thanks again! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Gorgeous! Love the rhinestones on her dress!!!!
Gorgeous! I love that aqua color and the shimmer. Great job. :)
This is so pretty, Cassie! I love the colors and the sparkle on her dress!
WOW, that is stunning. Love the shimmer and pearls
Gorgeous card! Love that cute image and the colors! :o)
Cassie, This is just awesome!!!! I love the color you used. It is so shimmery!!
Just beautiful!!!
So pretty Cassie with the shimmerz!!! Love the sparkle!
This is gorgeous! I love the monochromatic look and your coloring is superb!
Post a Comment