
My card isn't really just for remembering those who have faught for our freedom here in America, but also for those who are still fighting to defend it. I kept the card rather simple and no bling or glitter of any kind so that I can send it to Operation Write Home so that they can send it to a solider overseas. I used Get Sketchy challenge for the layout and the OWH blog hop theme of red, white, and blue for my color theme. I didn't use any other challenges that I know of (shocking I know). I know it may not be much but it comes from the heart.








8 comments:
I love this, great job!
Love this card- perfect for the troops! I send cards to a soldier and they tell me there are only 4 to pick from in the store- so they LOVE gtting cards from home.....I may have to CASE this great design! Have a great weekend!
Love this card and you site.. Thanks for visiting mine!!
Have a great week!!
great design Cassie :) It's deceptively simple looking, but there are lots of great techniques used. Big Hugs!
Great patriotic card!
Wow, this is very nice. It is the perfect card to send to our troops! Love the striped effect with the big blue star on one side...
Beautiful card. Love the embossed background too.
Love this! Very Clean and simple but oh so elegant
Post a Comment