Saturday, January 28, 2012

It's Coming

My amazing DH has not only moved but put up my shelves from the old room to the new shared room. I have started putting things up. Trying to figure out where best to put supplies. I am so excited about it all. The boy's table in down with us now and today we have all just been hanging out in the room together. It is such a great feeling. There are still several plans for the room but those are long term and will be worked on as the funds become available. But in the meantime it is functioning and very soon I will be able to create again.

For those who are still reading, thank you. I hope to be back to a more regular basis soon. I am also considering what all I would like to be one my blog and what it should look like. If anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly welcomed.

Photobucket

No comments: