Monday, January 16, 2012

Long Time No See

I know it has been months since my last post. I am sorry about that. I don't want to bore you with details, so I will just say sorry. I am hoping things will change this year. Right now we are moving my craft room down to the office where I will share it with not only my husband but my two boys when they do school work. I have been missing working/crafting with my hubby. In a month I should be moved in and then I get to craft again. We are hoping in 2013/2014 to be able to close in the office, paint, and really work on getting everything just so. The room I currently use is upstairs where all of the bedrooms are and will become a real guest room as well as a quiet room. In fact, no tv will even be in the room. Back to work for me now...

Photobucket

No comments: