We are still moving things around at the house. I have started the process of moving my craftroom downstairs and the reality of sharing a space is hitting. DH is moving the shelves and the boys's craft table this weekend and then it really is my part that is left. I really have started moving some of my supplies and already noticed that I will have to tweak how I store supplies and work. It will be a work-in-progress (much like other projects, lol). I am having to really think about the supplies I currently have and the MANY not-yet-started/half-finished projects I have. Taking over the office is not my intent so I may have to simplify many things. This is long and hard but will be worth it I am sure. The boys are already looking forward to when we move thier table and even the dog seems to be happy about this. Until everthing is moved I won't be able to create much. My (our) goal is to been done by January 31st. Ummm, yeah, that is only five sleeps from now.
In the mist of all of this we have also started to potty train the youngest (he'll be three at the end of March). We have been reminded that having a PT switch would be a good thing :)
No comments:
Post a Comment