There She Goes Stamps has some really cute sets. I have only just discovered them myself but my wishlist is already long. I a few off the list already and today I am sharing with you some cards I created with Get Your Thong On. It has some of the cutest little flip-flops. There came together rather quickly too.
Up first is the award winning relaxing card, lol. I stamped the striped ff onto white c/s and then used my circle nestie to cut and emboss it. With my copics I colored the image (so easy and only seven colors - think ROY G BIV). I added some star dust stickles to the straps to glam it up a bit. Then I cut out a scallop circle in blue for the base and two banner stips for the tail of the ribbon award. I then mounted my ribbon award onto some white c/s that was slightly smaller than the base. The whole thing was then added to the card base using foam dots. A very simple and yet fun (to me) card that would be great for a friend who has a thing for flip-flops or releaxing.
My second card is another CAS card (maybe even more so than the first one) and the idea for it came from those honeymoon pictures where the newlyweds where special ff that leave a sweet message in the sand. I chose two sets of flip-flops from the Get Your Thong On that I thought would be great for a couple (the plain for Him and the flower for Her). I stamped them on some kraft c/s (to symbolize the sand) and underneather them die cut out a heart. I used distress ink to sponged the sides and then placed it on the kraft card base using foam dots. Perfect for any beach loving couple.
The last picture I am leaving you with is the set that has a third card. I am saving for card for another post. I have been enjoying this set so much that I am in the middle of using it for some end-of-the-year teacher gifts :) Enjoy the hop and be sure to leave comments as one lucky commenter will win a gret TSG prize.











54 comments:
Sweet cards!! I love those flip flops and the bling on the straps is beautiful on the first one!
Love all three of your cards. Some very creative ideas there! It is so much fun to "play" with the TSG sets--they really lend themselves to expressing your personal style.
Wonderful cards - cheerful and fun!
So cute!!!Love this stamp set!!!
So sweet, great cards
Oooo, love those rainbow sandals, so cool.
Wow! Love those colors !:)
I love the rainbow coloring on the flip flops =) TFS!
Love your flipflop cards, these are so great
Adorable set of cards :)
What a fun set of cards!
Terrific! Love the sand effect!
Great cards and I just adore your sparkly flip flops!!
Love all of your cards! So beautiful!
These cards are so cute! I love them all. Great designs, coloring, and composition. Nice work!
What a lovely selection of fun summery cards!
TFS
Rene
Cute Cards!
Love the simple
Oh dear, this is another set to add to the wishlist!!! Love the glittery flip flops but the drawing in the sand is such a brilliant idea :0)
Jenny x
Great card, Cassie. I would love a pair of flip flops like those. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com
love the flip flops...great little card...
Love the multi-colored flip-flops!
Super cute! Love them!
What a great collection of cards! :)
Super cute projects!
Adorable! Love the glittery straps!!
Great cards! So fun and beachy!
Jill
http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/
whow how cute and clever! great cards
So cute - love the cut on on the 2nd card!!
I love this hop - your cards are giving me so many ideas cause I have flip flop stamps, too (or as we say here, 'slippah' LOL)
With hugs!
I love this hop - your cards are giving me so many ideas cause I have flip flop stamps, too (or as we say here, 'slippah' LOL)
With hugs!
Great cards Cassie well done.
cute cards they would make great end of year cards.
Really fun designs, Cassie! I also like your signature verse from Proverbs.
This is such a pretty card!
Great flip flop cards--I like the one with the glitter.
Such fun cards. Love the bling on the flip flops.
OMGoodness these are all so Darling! Love the versatility of this set and I love the creative ways you've used it too! Really LOVE the second one with the Sweet heart cut out! Totally reminded me of the beach type pics you designed it around! Jus tFabulous!! 8-)
Hugs
Shannon
What fun cards!
Very cute!
cute!
super cute cards!!! love them!
Cassie, all your cards are just gorgeous! Love all the details, they're perfect!
Very cute cards. I am from Hawaii and I just love this time of year when I can wear my flip flops.
Great cards, Cassie (love your name btw, hehe)! Your first one with the rainbow flip flops is my favorite :D
love the second card. great idea!
Love those flip flops, especially the glittery ones.
your cards are such fun!
OH my gosh...you are so creative! These are such amazingly unique cards. I love the ways you've devised to use this image. SO cute and so very versatile! :)
Adorable cards! I like the sparkle!
Cute set of cards.
GORGEOUS cards Cassie - great showcase :) :) :)
This is so pretty, I love the clean and simple cards here! They are all so pretty!
I just love these cards!
really cute!!
Post a Comment