Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Happy holidays


A quick post for ya'll. I created these two cards for the Festive Friday challenge: include a tree element. I knew just the stamp I wanted to use too. PTI's 2011 Holiday Tags. I kept the card simple and followed a sketch from somewhere (and now can't remember where). I think I may just go back and add some faux stitching to give it a nice finish.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Oh, they're simple, and SO pretty. I love the colours you used together! Thanks for playing along with us Cassie!

Geri said...

Great way to use that tag image, Cassie, for a nice CAS look! And I love it stamped in the navy against that woodgrain...the colors look great together! Two great cards! So glad you've played along!!!

Ardyth said...

So pretty - I love the blue against that woody brown! A lovely rustic look! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Festive Friday!