Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sassy Release Time

I can't believe that it's time for another Sassy Studio Design release. I know I haven't shown any peeks but this is the last of school so I should be back for the next one. I didn't use any challenges for this one. I just lest the paper and image "speak" to me as it were. I printed out the image three times in order to do the 3D effect of it (I really like how it turned out and plan on doing it agian). The blanket was also really cute until I messed it up by applying the wrong distress color over it making it look more dirty than "old". Oh well, lessons we learn.



Also, SSD is having a DT call. You won't want to miss out on this. All of the details can be found here. The deadline is June 12th.

Photobucket

12 comments:

Sara said...

HI Cassie, so glad to see you!!! Your card is gorgeous, love the 3-d effect!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I mean WOW!!!

I love your card, its so perfect for me, this is how i look on a wednesday night when hubby s out with friends, curled up on the sofa but with ice cream as well as a good book lol

Thank you so much fro your very kind words about my altered Canvas, If you would like it....It's yours! I didnt make it for any special occasion, its just something that i really wanted to do so i would love for it to go in your class room if you would still like it?

Please email and ill get it posted off to you hunny.
Love emma xxx

emmadotlockleyatbtinternetdotcom

Larisa Hohman said...

oh wow Cassie!!!! that is sooooo pretty. My mouth is literally hanging open! beautiful card!

Kathy said...

This is fantastic Cassie, love the 3D effect.

Karli said...

LOVE the 3-D effect almost as much as I love your coloring ;) (hee!) I think we'll both appreciate the gift of more play time in the summer huh :) Big Hugs!

April said...

Great card, and I don't think I would use dirty for her lap blanket, in fact, reminds me of a crushed velour.

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, I love the image and the 3D effect on the blanket is beautiful xxx

Courtney Baker said...

Cassie this is a super cute card. Love those big flowers in the background!

CathyRose said...

This is just perfect for a teen girl. Your coloring is gorgeous! I love the 3-D effect too.

Jenn Embry said...

Fabulous card. I think it looks great...all of it...even the "distressed" blanket.

Naomi said...

Nice job on the 3D effect. I love piecing images like that, it adds such depth. But, I don't have the patience for all that cutting, so I rarely do it. I love this image, and curling up with a good book seems like a good idea about now:)

gale said...

Looks great-love the 3D effect.