Saturday, October 20, 2012

CAS Christmas

I have discovered that when I am crunched for time CAS is the way to go for cards. In under a total 4 interrupted hours this week I was able to create 12 cards. Now for some this isn't all that fast, but for me when I haven't been really focused this is lightening quick. This post is just a quick one so that ya'll can see most of the cards. My favorite ones I created were the Holy Night cards (I created two of these) and you can see that one in the post below this one.

 I made three of these

 Made two. To get the blue I used glossy accent to cover the ornaments and heat embossed the sentiment. I also used a white pen to add a touch of snow to the branches.

These were fun to create and color. Here are the close up of the cute little images too.




Photobucket

1 comment:

~Tammy~ said...

These are all so adorable!