Saturday, October 13, 2012
Hexagon Kind of Christmas
I found a new CAS(E) Challenge blog and it is all about sketches. It is called CAS(E) the Sketch! Since it is their first challenge, I thought I would play along. I had the idea to make the circle with the image in it a peek-a-boo window. I also wanted to use my hexagon stamps and large die. After combing the two, this is what I came up with. At first, it was a little too simple (not CAS simple...more ugly simple) to me. As I was trying to decide if I should chunk it or try to salvage it, I saw my glitter glossy accent and inspiration struck. I decided to save my card and coat a few select hexagons with the glossy stuff. Not perfect but much better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Very pretty, Cassie! I like how you added the gloss to certain hexagons!
LOVE the hexagons and that peek-a-boo sentiment window is perfect :) Thanks for playing CAS(E) this Sketch this week!
I'm a sucker for hexagons and love how the sentiment is peeking through one. Very cute! So happy you joined us at CAS(E) this Sketch!
Sooo CUTE how that one hexagon is cut out with "be merry" peeking through. I really love how you used glitter glossy on random hexagons! GREAT touch!!! So glad you played along with us in our first challenge over at CAS(E) this Sketch!
I love hexagons too. Gorgeuos take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS(E)this Sketch:)
Love the embossing and the window ... a really creative take on the sketch! Anita in France
Post a Comment