For many I know pink is the color of preference for the holidays. I don't mind it, but truthfully I am more of a traditional cal. However, I do like to play with different colors for the holidays. This particular color challenge is for WMS's Christmas Card challenge on their forum. I knew I wanted to use my Dainty Dolies for this challenge, but I wasn't sure how it was going to play out. Whenever I get stuck I look for a fun sketch challenge to play along with too. This one came from Mojo Monday and I had lots of fun with it. It seems that I am loving my Festive Foliage WMS stamp set this year too as I have been using for almost every challenge this year. The sentiment is from WMS's Compliements of the Season and the banners our stamped with a wee little banner from Bitty Banners. I really love the touch of green on this card with the holly leaves.









No comments:
Post a Comment