This week's
Flutterby Challenge is all about layers. We are challenging you to create a project with at least 3 layers. I really like seeing if I could make a CAS-like card with multiple layers. The butterfly and sentiment is from PTI's Beautiful Butterflies. I have been on a kick lately about creating cards with a dark grey foundation and this one was no exception.
The card came together rather quickly and I love the touch of faux stitching on the darker blue. The large embossed circles added a nice bit of texture as well while the solid grey provided a good foundation. I can't wait to see what ya'll come up with this week. Be sure to include a butterfly or fairy as well :)
8 comments:
love the texture on your layers cassie nicely done.
Fabulous CAS card with lots of detail Cassie..love your layers and faux stitching, love the embossed panel..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Oooh, I love the white embossing and the faux stitching! What a wonderful card.
Cassie, this is so pretty. Love the white stamping on the dark base. The stitching is a pretty accent.
Cassie, this is so pretty. The white and blue against the black is really a lovely combination.
This is so pretty! Love the colors!
Great colors and layers on this Cassie! love the big dot embossed panel!
You have such a way with CAS cards...I'm taking notes!!! Love the embossing on this...it works really well. A great card.
:Dxx
Post a Comment