Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Time for some WMS Christmas

The 10th of this month has come and gone, but I have only now been able to play along with the new WMS Christmas Card Challenge. This month's challenge was to use hearts. Being in the CAS mood as of late I did just that with the challenge: kept it simple. I ended up creating four of these cards too. The sentiment is from WMS's Seasons of Love and the sweet little banners are from WMS's Bitty Banners. The sketch is from CAS(E) this sketch; however, I am posting it a tad late.


Just a short and sweet post today. Trying to find the energy to craft more. That and trying to find inspiration for a craft challenge in a magazine. We shall see where it takes me :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kelly said...

oh my that is CUTE! love those little banners!!!