Butterflies of course. And that is the challenge for this week's Flutterby Challenge: flowers with a butterfly/fairy. I sponged on layers of yellows and oranges ink onto scrap cardstock and then once dried I punched out the butterflies. To give the largest butterfly a place to land I stamped the flower trio from PTI's annv set from last year. The sentiment is from a Hero Arts set called Pattern Hearts & Flowers.
Quick post as I have just wrapped up the administration of the state's English I exams to my students and I am exhausted! Please make sure you visit the other talented ladies on the Flutterby team :)









6 comments:
Very pretty Cassie. Love the combo of yellow and purple. Great CAS design, too.
Take some deep breaths and get some rest!!
Gorgeous card! I love the colors!
So very pretty Cassie, love the flowers and butterflies, gorgeous colours.
Luv CHRISSYxx
A winning combination...yellow butterflies and purple flowers! A simply wonderful CAS card!
:Dxx
What gorgeous roses! Very sweet card, for sure!
stunning!
Post a Comment