...this week's Flutterby Challenge, lol. We are challenging you to create a project using the colors blue, green, and yellow with your butterfly or fairy. I had so much fun creating this one that I think it might be my favorite one for the month. I created the banners stamps from WMS and Hero Arts. The butterfly and sentiment is from PTI. A nice CAS card for springtime.
I hope to see ya'll fluttering with us over at the challenge :)









5 comments:
Simply gorgeous CAS card Cassie, love the design..
Luv CHRISSYxx
So very pretty!! I think this is one of my most favorite cards of yours!!
I love how you used the colors in this challenge!!! You rocked this CAS card!!
:Dxx
Saw your card posted for the Flutter By Wednesday challenge 79 post and stopped by to tell you how much I loved the beautiful simplicity of it.
This is wonderful Cassie!! I just love your style, and you totally rocked this challenge!
Post a Comment