Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Life is sweet


It's time to flutterby again with another card. This week's Flutterby Challenge is a recipe for ya'll: your creation must have flowers, at least one butterfly, and use either a die cut or a punch. For my card I went out a little outside of my color comfort zone and use pink and yellow.


My flowers came from PTI's Sweet Life while the butterflies are from Martha Stewart's butterfly punches (so that covers the punches and the butterflies, lol). I got a little pink in a spot I didn't want so to fix it I just water downed some pink ink and splattered it on the base. I coated the butterflies with yellow stickles as well as outlined the lines above and below the sentiment. I wish I could tell you the pinks I used but I forgot to right them down.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

So pretty Cassie and love the pink and yellow colour combo, beautiful roses and butterflies and great idea with the ink to cover a boo boo..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Danni said...

How pretty! I really like the color combo!! Wonderful card!

Jenée said...

Cassie, this is a really pretty card. The roses are lovely, and I really like the depth you've gotten with the different colors in the images. Very well done!

Denice said...

This is just the prettiest card...love your color choices, along with the beautiful sentiment. Another stunning card!

Andrea W said...

Beautiful card! I LOVE the sparkle details.