Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Open Challenge

A little late with this week's Flutterby Challenge card, but I am here now. This is an easy one as it's a favorite: open challenge with a butterfly or fairy. I kept my card really simple this week too. A little washi along the top with a sentiment on the bottom to go with my rainbow of butterflies. The only layer would be the washi tapes. I am also putting this in with Simon Says challenge since it's all about things with wings :) ETA: I was just informed about another CAS challenge called ATCAS and the code word for their current challenge is Rainbow. I think these pretty little butterflies would work for it. Thanks for brining a new challenge to my radar :)


Photobucket

12 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty, Cassie Lu! I love how you inked the butterflies!

Kathy said...

Pretty, love the rainbow effect on the butterflies.

Danni said...

Love how you did the butterflies! Beautiful card!

Chrissy said...

So pretty Cassie, love the butterfly colourings..lovely CAS design.

luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Cassie :-) the butterflies are beautiful and I love the washi tape :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

riliska said...

Absolutely breathtakingly! Beautiful card.

Miriam Prantner said...

The rainbow butterflies are beautiful! Lovely card!

Harriet Skelly said...

I love these gorgeous rainbow butterflies. You might want to enter it into the ATCAS challenge - code word rainbow:
http://addictedtocas.blogspot.com/2013/05/atcas-12-rainbow.html
Harriet

stressfreestamping said...

I'm so glad that you found ATCAS! I love your rainbow butterflies. What a beautiful effect. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS in our rainbow challenge. :)

Sue said...

Lovely rainbow butterflies! Thank you for joining us at ATCAS.

Jenée said...

Cassie, your "rainbow" of butterflies on the white background is really an eye catcher. Such a lovely presentation, girl. Beautiful!

Denice said...

There's something to be said about leaving a comment so late in the week....I get to see all of your posted cards since last Wednesday!

I love this CAS card...there's nothing like a rainbow to make me happy!