Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Count Down is on

Our new little one is to join the world this Friday. We are very excited and nervous. DS has helped put his little brother's crib together. DH has been great at getting things ready as he's taking four weeks off. I've been trying to wrap up some crafty projects and last minute errands. Even got a hair cut. I am hoping to get in LOTS of resting this week as I am starting my maternity leave tomorrow and finish up any loose ends. One thing I would really like to do is get a pedicure on Thursday after my doctor appointment and blood work. I'm not really worried about what I'll look like in the hospital, but I would like to have pretty toes after I came home since I will most likely not be wearing closed toe shoes. I've also got to wrap DS's present from the baby so that he can get a little surprise of his own when my parents bring him to the hospital.

1 comment:

Lianna Knight said...

YEAH!!! How exciting!!! Only four more days :)