Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Welcome home little one

Little Z was born on Friday, March 27th. I'll post the details and pictures later as I want to get our birth annoucements off first. He is a cutie and keeper and doing very well. Mom on the other had had some minor complications. I ended up being allergic to the pre-op stuff used for my c-section and have a really ugly rash now. I got a steroid short yesterday and have to take some meds and topical loation to help clear it up. That is slowing down the healing time too. Other than that I am doing well.

We survived the first night at home! It does seem like we will be working on the whole day/night reversal thing too. Big brother comes home today so that'll be another level of adjustment to work on. Hopefully by the end of the week we'll have the annoucenments in the mail and I can post here too.

1 comment:

Lianna Knight said...

Congratulations Cassie!! I can't wait to see some pics of the new little one :)