I finished my round 2 scrap page for Scrat-tastic.com, but have only been able to upload it to their site for now. I'll try to get it up here in the next day or two.
The time is getting closer for our new bundle of joy to join the world, and we are discovering we have LOTS to do still. One thing I would really like to do is get the birth announcements done. I am hoping to work on them starting tomorrow night. DH and DS still need to finish putting the crib together (yes, DS has to help or he would pitch a fit - it's really kinda cute). Then there are all the little things we need to do. It'll get done, just not sure when.
I'm in count down mode as we are less than 3 weeks away. I pray that he doesn't come any earlier just so I can make sure things are ready, but I know it will be in God's time. However, I have only four days left for work before I start my leave. Talk about Spring-itis. I think I've got my students beat in that department this year.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment