I have so forgotten how little time I get to myself with a newborn. DH was been WONDERFUL with helping me and making sure that I don't push myself too much, but I'm still struggling with finding "my time". I have managed to finish one scrapbook page and I have a double-page spread that I HAVE to get done by this Sat. I have the pictures printed for the spread and most of the journaling done but that is it. I don't have a mask for it yet or colors chosen or any embellies picked out. There are only three days left (counting today) for me to get it done and my energy level is very low.
The boys are doing well. A is still struggling with some potty issues, but we are hoping that the plan we started last Friday will kick in and work for him. He is also struggling at night now and we're not really sure why. He all of the sudden must sleep with the door open. My little guy who use to sleep so well has done a 180 and we are trying to figure out why. Ah, the life of having more than one child begins and there will only be more surprises to come I am sure. With God's help we will survive and even enjoy the ride.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
We got the birth announcement this week and Z is ADORABLE!! Where in the world did he get all that DARK hair :) I don't remember A having that when he was born?!?!?
What a beautiful and memorable photo and layout.
Post a Comment