Wednesday, April 29, 2009

More DT submissions

I just submitted my work for four more Design Team (DT) calls. I don't think I'll hear from those calls until sometime next week. Here's hoping I get some good news :) I will post pictures of what I submitt no later than May 6th just so ya'll can see what went. I also have two more I'll be trying for but they aren't due until the end of May and the end of June. After all of that creating and putting together my craft room looks like a mess. Guess I'll be spending the rest of the week cleaning it up :)

I really should go now as I didn't know it was almost 10 pm and with a newborn I need to get my sleep :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your submissions...love the pic with your family hands :)