Tuesday, April 7, 2009

And baby makes 4


Here is a picture of Baby Z. We have all been having to adjust to having a newborn in the house. During the day it goes pretty well, but at night when it's time for A to go to bed is when the fun begins. I use to have a child who went to bed pretty easily and stayed there alseep until at least 6 am if not later. That has since changed. We are still working on how to handle the sleeping at night to allow mommy and daddy to at least get some sleep. Overall though A has been really good with his new baby brother. He really likes to help and has already showered the baby with kisses :)


As for those who have been wondering about the American Idol challenge over at Scrap-tastic.com, I did make it to round 6. I had to use my free pass though for that challenge as round 6 was due tonight and I am just now seeing my craft room. What that means is that I will have to complete the 6th and 7th challenge by next Tuesday. Here's hoping that I'll be able to do that.


I'll end this with the layout from challenge 5. For this challenge I had to choose a song and create a layout that "feels" like the decade the song is from. I also had to use something that would symbolize the song and have stiching. I choose "Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree" from the 1940's as that was big among the miliatry couples since I used a picture of my dad's parents from that time. I loved how I was able to use the story of them marrying according to my grandfather for my journaling. The apple tree was the symbol and the stiching was the red and blue on the twill that I did as well as on the flag.


2 comments:

Gina said...

awww...cute picture of Zane! Hope you get the sleeping worked out ASAP!

Lianna Knight said...

He is SO precious!!! I do NOT remember Austin having that much hair!! OH MY GOODNESS!! I can't wait to see more pics :)