Monday, April 20, 2009

I was able to scrap



I was able to finish my last challenge (the bottom picture of the two-page layout) for Scrap-tastic and I even got a digital page (top picture) done too. Now I have to clean the craft room as it looks like a tornado has hit it. Paper and embellies everywhere. I am also looking at finishing a project I started as well as some new challenges. Enjoy these last few pages I was able to complete.

6 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww, I love the top page, that is sooo sweet!!! all your pages turned out wonderful!!!

Jacquel said...

I love your pages Cassie! They're very inspiring...tfs!!!

Anonymous said...

Both layouts are fantastic!

Jennifer Talley said...

Love your layouts! The top one is my favorite. TFS!

Mary G. said...

What great pages!! I especially like the first one...now that's a wonderful picture!! :) YGS!

Dori Shelton said...

All your layouts are beautiful. I especially like the fact you chose to put a black and white photo in the top layout.