Friday, April 24, 2009

My first Design Team Call Submission

I have been toying with the idea of applying for a Design Team for several crafting sites for over a year now. Some of these sites are on-line stores while others are sketch/challenges blogs. I took the plunge today and submitted to my first one. It was very nerve wrecking but I did have fun making the cards for them. I have a few more that I am wanting to submit to as well. I am going to try my best and just have fun. I will let ya'll know if I make any of the teams. Until then, wish me luck.

2 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Hi Cassie! I like your scrapbook layouts! It must be tough finding time to scrap with a newborn! Good luck with your Design Team entries, I too have tried with no luck yet!:( Maybe next time!:) LOL Hugs, Mona

Diana D said...

Good Luck with your DT calls-
Submitting that first time is always the biggest step.