Today is another Sassy Studio Design release day. I'm using Satine for my card. This is a special card too as it is for my mom. I'm lucky to have her as my mom too as she is also one of my best friends. This is a quick post for me though. Sorry, it's been a long weekend and I really need to get to bed. Today's release will be small and there is a blog hop with some surprise blog candy. Three of the DTs will be giving away an image to a winner who leaves a comment. Be sure to leave some love at everyone's blog as there's no telling where the prizes are :)

SSD girls:
Anita
Cassie (ME)
Gini
Jacquie
Jen
Larisa
Laurel
Lelia
Lisa
Piali
Sara
Susan
Val
SSD Blog
The challenges used:
Clean & Simple - sketch
Fussy and Fancy - movies (she reminds me of Mulin Rouge)
Allsorts Challenge - Mother's day
One Stop Craft - optimistically pink
Saturday Spotlight - clean things up (clean edges and a CAS card)
Stamp, Scrap, Doodle - sparkle and shine (I painted the back of the transparency with shimmerz paint, glittered the image and star, painted the edges of the pink polka dots with shimmerz paint, the bling from the star)
Toally gojuss - mom
Cinema Saturday - Spiderman movie (use transparency - behind the image, and the white twine reminds me of a spiders hairy leg)
Pile it On - lucky me (lucky to have my mom)








62 comments:
Beautiful card-I'm sure your mom will love it.
she is so much fun - another for my wish list. xxx
OMG OMG she is fabulous!!!! I sooo have to have her!!.
Great card love all the sparkle.
Kristy x
How pretty in pink Sabine is! Beautiful card!
Wow, what a lucky Mom!! Beautiful card and love all the added touches!
Wow - what a cute card!
I love Moulin Rouge and this stamps is awesome! Thanks for sharing. :)
I love the shimmer and shine on this card, just lovely. I cant wait to see more.
Oh lord have mercy, I want her. I love the pinks. Gorgeous card.
a sassy card that takes you higher
pretty in pink a real high flier
This is really cute - love all the shimmer
Oooh! I love the pink! Gorgeous card Cassie!
I love this image and your card is wonderful. Your mom will love it.
xx
Beautiful Cassie!!! love the way made the acetate shimmer..very creative. Very pretty.
Hugs~
Beautiful card, love all the pink!
Very nice, Cassie. I love the pink costume!
Cheers
Susan
She's so cute!
Cassie, what a great card. I'm sure your mom will love it!
hugs,
Gini
Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss. Suzie x
Beautiful card.
That's adorable!
very cute
She's beautiful! So pretty in pink.
Awesome card!!!
Cassie, she is gorgeous!!! Love all the pink and glitter!! Wonderful job!!
I know your Mom will love it. Great job, Cass!
Hugs,
Lelia
Beautiful card - adorable pink & glitz - what more could any woman want lol!!!
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx
She looks very sophisticated and very pretty in pink!
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at OSCC this week!
We hope to see again you next week!
Chrissie
Ohhhh, this is definately on my list of needs. Great Card.
What a fab card and i love the image. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx
WOWZA! Cassie this is very Moulan Rouge! Just lovely!
Beautifully done!
Cassie -- fab card!! Blessings and hugs!!
Cute image, gorgeous pink card! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April
This card is so pretty with just a little sass. Love the star and bling!
Wow,I am loving all the pink!! You did a super sassy job..
Amanda:0)
Wow....what a beautiful card and image!
Risa:)
Wow, this is very sassy. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.
Kat x
Great card! Love the pink!!!
:) Christine
Yes , she reminds me of the same movie. GREAT card. Thanks for playing at Fussy and Fancy.
Jennifer
Very pretty Cassie! It looks so shimmery!
Love your card!
Very pretty card your mom will be lucky to get it.
This is so totally cute!
Thanks for playing along w/us @ CAS Stamping. :)
Very sassy!
This is lovely, the shimmer is gorgeous.
very sassy!! love the image ;)
Oh she's HOT HOT HOT! great image!
lovely shimmering card. I'm so glad you joined the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck.
So lovely. Thanks for joining us at TG
Love Sarah W XXX
Wow!! how gorgeous is this, love the shimmer and the image. Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge this week, good luck in the draw.
Hugs Suzi x
So sweet to make this cute card for your mom. She will love it, sounds like you have a special relationship.
OOOH la la!! I just ADORE the pink shimmer on this!! Such a darling girly layout and that image is so darn cute!! :) Thanks for joining with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! HUGS
another cute one Cassie, these gals are so sweet.
Beautiful card love the shimmer it gives great detail and a wonderful effect...
Thanks for playing at Allsorts
Emma xxx
Very pretty card!Thanks for playing along at Pile It On!
I love the card- cute layout; love the next one with the girl on the swing- cute BG- TFS
Beautiful job as always. Love the pinks & the Shimmer :) I'm sure mom will love it! Hugs!
WOW! THis is fabulous! LOVE that image! You colored her beautifully!
Oh, this is so pretty!
Beautiful card! I love that image it is so "sassy" looking!
I love this card! Wonderful texture/sparkle : ) Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.
Love and hugs ~ Lori
Oh, la la! Love the fringy fiber down the side!
Post a Comment