I've got a quick card for ya'll today. No stamps were used in the making of this card either. I hand wrote the sentiment and underlined it with some light green bling. Spritzed some Key Lime Pie glimmer mist spray on the card for a slpattered look and on both flowers. I love how both used the same designed and yet they turned out really different just because of the distress. When I think of St. Patty's Day, I also think of spring as the color of green just reminds me of the new growth starting.
Clean:


Distress:


Challenges used:
CAS - sketch
Paper Cutz Challenge - St. Patty's Day
Stampin' for the weekend - monochromatic
Rosie D's Challenge - spring
Pile it on - one color plus a neutral
Cute Car Thursday - lucky green
cupcake challenge - flower power (the button centered flowers I made)
Stamp with Fun - spring
Tuesday Taggers - St. Patty's Day








32 comments:
These are so cute! I love them both! The distress card looks very unique.
Pretty cards! I like the clean best.
Thanks for joining us at Rosie-D's Challenge with this beautiful work!
Greetings, Saskia :)
Hi Cassie
Very elegant in it's pure simplicity.
Thank for for joining in my Spring theme at Rosie D's.
B x
A great card! So eleganz! Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Many greetings
Andrea-Emmi41
Great card Cassie, thanks for playing along at Tuesday Taggers this week. Hugs Avril xxx
Hi Cassie WOW this is so cute and talk about luck, come on over to play for my $100 give away today, won't you! Hugs~Donna
Super sweet little card, such a beautiful flower you have created...thanks for joining us at Cupcake :) Donna x
What a cool way to do the card. you can have a choice, awesome. Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at PCC.
Gorgeous, love the splash of green and your stunning flower.
So busy admiring your fabulous card forgot to say thank you for sharing with us at TT this week.
Oh, I like them! I am a big fan of the flowers made like that.
Just getting back into the swing of things from our vacation. :) Off to blurf!
This is so pretty Cassie, I love the flower and the distressing with the ink looks great.
Simple and pretty. love them both.
this is beautiful! thanks for joining us at PIO!
Love them both but my fave is the distress :) Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week!
Hugs Shelly ;)
Lovely card!
Thanks for joining in at Rosie D's Challenge,
good luck;-))m
Great Idea !!!! I love your 2 cards
Kiss from Spain
Maria-Helena
http://mariehelenescrap.canalblog.com
Simply beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week!
How CUTE!! I LOVE that flower!! Nice job!
Thank You for joining us at PIO!!
I don't know which I like the best, but I love them both! Sometimes a nice simple card is perfect!
Two great cards I particularly like clean. Thanks for joining TT this week.
Pat x
wonderful spring card !! love the colours !! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team
Cassie, these are fabulous! Truly awesome! Great job and thanks for piling it on with us :)
Great cards, I love both looks! That sketch is so much fun, isn't it! :o)
Great job, I really like these!!! Thanks so much for playing along with PIO, and hope to see you again!!!
Trish
Cute flowers. Love the distressed card.
Fab entry, thanks for joining Rosie-D's challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Hello
This is really beautiful. I love the layout, great job on this one.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
Gunn :-D
Fabulous card! I love it when I can throw something together without stamping. It's a nice change of pace once in a while.
congrats girl... you won Pile It On Challenge! the post will go up tomorrow Sunday!
-- dalis
PIO Owner
Fabulous project! thanks for joining in with St Patricks day fun at TT this week x
Post a Comment