Are ya'll ready for another super cute Sassy Studio Designs release? I know I am. Lindsay has added to her Lani line with some fun Alice in Wonderland images. She has also created a reallly cute springtime image. Be sure to leave some love at each blog as there are three prizes up for grabs, but you won't know how has them until the winners are revealed. We're going to be hanging out and chatting later today (the 14th) and hope ya'll can join us. Be sure you check out the SSD blog for a challenge and a cool prize.
Here's my day late sample card. Sorry about that. This is such a sweet and peacful image of springtime. I had lots of fun making this one too. The layers of butterflies were fun to do thanks to Martha Stewart's butterfly punches. The green paper is printed from some digi-papers I have. I also added some spots on the yellow for a sunshine type effect. I also really enjoyed trying out the grass effect with copics. I added some yellow flock to the chicks to give them some fuzz. The image is SSD's Chelsea and her chicks. The card is a trifold as the image overlaps the middle part of the card and the bottom butterfly is used to hold the front flap in place.

Be sure to check out the rest of the Sassy ladies.
Anita
Cassie (ME)
Gini
Jacquie
Jen
Larisa
Laurel
Lelia
Lisa
Piali
Sara
Susan
Val
SSD Blog
Challenges used:
Paper Cutz - anything goes
Charisma - butterflies
Flutter By Wed - include a butterfly, angel, or fairy
PaperPlay - seeing double (my two set of butterflies)
Paper Sundaes - Easter/spring card
Just Us Girls - flap card
CardPatterns - sketch
One Stop Craft - spots & dots
Sat. Challenge - anything goes
Totally Gorguss - sweet
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - peace
SophistiCat - new beginnings (spring represents new beginnings as do the chicks)
Here's my day late sample card. Sorry about that. This is such a sweet and peacful image of springtime. I had lots of fun making this one too. The layers of butterflies were fun to do thanks to Martha Stewart's butterfly punches. The green paper is printed from some digi-papers I have. I also added some spots on the yellow for a sunshine type effect. I also really enjoyed trying out the grass effect with copics. I added some yellow flock to the chicks to give them some fuzz. The image is SSD's Chelsea and her chicks. The card is a trifold as the image overlaps the middle part of the card and the bottom butterfly is used to hold the front flap in place.

Be sure to check out the rest of the Sassy ladies.Anita
Cassie (ME)
Gini
Jacquie
Jen
Larisa
Laurel
Lelia
Lisa
Piali
Sara
Susan
Val
SSD Blog
Challenges used:
Paper Cutz - anything goes
Charisma - butterflies
Flutter By Wed - include a butterfly, angel, or fairy
PaperPlay - seeing double (my two set of butterflies)
Paper Sundaes - Easter/spring card
Just Us Girls - flap card
CardPatterns - sketch
One Stop Craft - spots & dots
Sat. Challenge - anything goes
Totally Gorguss - sweet
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - peace
SophistiCat - new beginnings (spring represents new beginnings as do the chicks)










37 comments:
Can't wait to see!
Hugs,
Lelia
Hi, I hope everything is good and things return back to normal for ya soon!
Hugs
So sweet and glittery!
Great card, love all the texture and bling!
Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes!
Shanna :)
What a pretty spring-time card. I like the 3-D butterflies. You a challenge queen - thanks so much for including Just Us Girls! I hope you come play Saturday in an all new challenge!
Very cool card, the dotty paper is greta. Cool image too.
her hair is perfect! :)
Too cute!! Great job on the grass. Love those sassy images!! Thanks for joining in our Copic Creations Celebration!
Pretty dress!
fabulous "spring" card Cassie, love the image and the papers, great layout too, thank you for playing with us at Sophisticats this week. Hugs Avril xxxx
Very pretty card cassie, thank you for joining us at sophisticats this week.
Hugs
Lisa.xx
DT & Owner
I love this card...great idea to fuzz up the chicks with the flock...and I love your coloring, especially the hair! Very nice!
Such a sweet card! Very cute!:)
hugs,
Laura
way to go with all of those challenges! beautiful spring card and quite glittery!
thanks for playing along with charisma this week- kelly
Awesome card! I love your springy papers and that image is so sweet.
Thank you for playing along with us at SSCC!
Blessings!
~H
Awesome card! When I first thought of this challenge, Spring was exactly what I was thinking! Then my own card turned to wedding. I am happy to see some Spring tho!!!! Thank you for joining us at Sophisti-cat this week.
hugs, Diana
Stunning card - adore your colouring.
Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥
This is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!
sweet card..thanks for playing along at TG this week…Debs
Gorgeous card Cassie, lovely image. Thanks for joining the Sophisticats Challenge this week. luv gina xx
Really sweet Cassie. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.
Kat x
Ooh gorgeous card and i love this image
thanks for playing along at TG
hugs amanda xx
A "sweet" card. Thanks for joining us at TG
Love Sarah W XXX
how cute! Love the way you colored her... fabulous card! thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!
your card has me longing for spring! So tired of the snow still on the ground and cloudy skies here lately.
Gorgeous card, love the image, papers and the design. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week. Hugs Suzi x
beautiful card! Love the image - so sweet. And the embossing is lovely. Thanks so much for supporting Just Us Girls by participating in our challenges. We appreciate your playing along with us. Hope to see you again on Saturday.
Very pretty card, I love all the sparkly and shinny bits, and of course the gorgeous butterflys! Glad you joined us with this weeks Paper Sundae challenge.
Pretty card. Love the dot background.
Gorgeous card. The images and papers are lovely.
Thanks for joining us at Sophisti-cats this week, hope to see you next week
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxxxx
Love this sassy girl:-) I really like how the card opens!!Thanks for joining us at TG this week
Xmichele
Very sweet spring card. I love those butterfly punches, too!
Love this Cassie!! Your embossing and layered butterflies are fabulous!!
I love the design of your card. Someone sitting in grass is a image of peace in MI as it is now just turning green-ish. Thanks for sharing your art with us at SSCC.
what an adorable card! I love the added the grass it looks so real!!!
Oh, wow! This is really pretty! Your digi papers look great. I have been curious about how they print, etc. Looks great!
This is adorable! I love all the sparkle.
Post a Comment