So I've got a short post today. I wanted to post this cute little mini-gift package set for a WMS mini-challenge. I used WMS Free Spirit set again (this time the circle cloud and the outline of the paper airplain). I think this would be super cute for a back-to-school gift wrapping for a teacher. I emossed the circles in white and then sprayed over it with Denim Blue Glimmer mist for both the card and gift package. The inside of the gift package is sprayed in Red Velvet glimmer mist for a contrast. I love how quickly this all came together by using one of WMS's FREE templates.
Your Memoires Here is a great place to get the glimmer mists.










6 comments:
what a great gift set!! I love the red inside to contrast with the blue!! and the blues look kinda like the sky with the circle "clouds" all around! A great project with one of Claire's free templates!!!
These turned out great Cassie! I love them!!!
Oh it looks great! I love the contrasting colors and the circles are so fun and retro/mod.
Hugs
What a great teacher set Cassie! love the colors and the white embossing and the paper plane is perfect!
Love this gift set, and the red white and blue colour combo works so well!
So cute and perfect for a teacher gift.
Post a Comment