**Don't forget to check out the Verve Blog Hop one post below**
Happy 2nd Birthday to The Greeting Farm. I thought it would be fun to join in the celebration with such a fun company. I'm really digging their latest line with the Oliver and Amelia stamps and am hoping to get some as soon as my pocketbook allows me to.
The image I used for this hop is Prince Ian as I have it in their digi line (as I do most of the TGF image I have). I think he is so cute and have been wanting to use him in a card for a while now. I stamped different PTI text stamps on the background of the blue scraps for a watermark look. For a regal look I then embossed the edges with silver (a little bling without the glitter). I did keep the color monochromatic and was inspired from the classic Disney princes.
The card itself will be going to a very special little boy: my oldest son. He loves getting the mail with me and has reached an age where he always asks if there is any mail for him. He takes catalogs or form letters and gets so excited and starts "reading" them like his mommy and daddy. I think it's time for him to get some real mail and he is one of my princes.


To find out where to go next be sure to go back to TGF's blog for the hopping order.
Happy 2nd Birthday to The Greeting Farm. I thought it would be fun to join in the celebration with such a fun company. I'm really digging their latest line with the Oliver and Amelia stamps and am hoping to get some as soon as my pocketbook allows me to.
The image I used for this hop is Prince Ian as I have it in their digi line (as I do most of the TGF image I have). I think he is so cute and have been wanting to use him in a card for a while now. I stamped different PTI text stamps on the background of the blue scraps for a watermark look. For a regal look I then embossed the edges with silver (a little bling without the glitter). I did keep the color monochromatic and was inspired from the classic Disney princes.
The card itself will be going to a very special little boy: my oldest son. He loves getting the mail with me and has reached an age where he always asks if there is any mail for him. He takes catalogs or form letters and gets so excited and starts "reading" them like his mommy and daddy. I think it's time for him to get some real mail and he is one of my princes.


To find out where to go next be sure to go back to TGF's blog for the hopping order.
Challenges used:
Cute Card Thursday - use text
Dare U 2 Digi - sketch
PaperPlay - anything goes







70 comments:
Cassie,t his is fabulous - love the coloring and your sketch, color combo - wonderful! x0x0
Cute! Like the color combo! :D
Just darling and he is so handsome!
awwww... so sweet! LOVE this card!
Sammi
xxx
Love the boy card Cassie!
just gorgeous!
He is so HANDSOME TFS!!
I love how you kept the lines so clean and the colors so classy! Very well done!
Very cute. My kids, all of them including the adult ones, love getting mail from me. I love sending it to and always send goofy holiday cards to them.
Aw this is cute and he will LOVE it!! Great colors and I love the clean layout. AWESOME!! MFS!!
EEEEEEK! This is soooooo fun! I love it! Perfect for my kids and their friends right now, they are SOOO into pirates! Very cool!
Ok, I'm a dumby. I thought that said pirate and I thought it was kind of a loose interpretation of a pirate. Sorry, it's been a long day. Your PRINCE is very cute and again, great for kids!
Super cute card! Love the coloring!
Awwww, Cassie, he is SO REGAL!! I just love it!! I really love all the silver and how you placed the sentiment on the side too!!
I am so happy someone used Prince Ian. He is one of my favorites. Just adorable card. Hugs, lisa G
very cute card!
How Charming!
Cute and simple.
Great guy card. Love the sketch.
Sweet card.xxx
He's so handsome! Very cute card :)
hugs, margie
Super cute card!
Cassie this is so cute! I keep forgetting about this image, he is a Prince indeed! Wonderful colors, the sentiment is adorable. :D
Awesome prince Ian.
What a fantastic card!
What a fantastic card!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!
so elegant and masculine...
Very cute!! I always have trouble making boy cards and this is so perfect.
What a sweet card for a boy.
I love the silver details. Very handsome.
I just love him. He his coloured wondefully. He can be my prince anytime :)
Amanda
So cute!!
Lovely colour combo!
great card
x
Lovely card Thanks!
Great to see more boy cards.
Gorgeous card Cassie!
TFS
off to hop some more
have a great day
hugs
Michelle
xx
What a lovely boy.. and nice colours as well. Thank you
Cute!
Hugs, Serafiia
Wonderful card! Love the look.
how handsome is he?
Cassie, that prince in lovely... the blue is a classic.
Sweet card. Love the colors, great for a boy.
so sweet and endearing!! love him!!
you did a beautiful job!
=) meredith
Great male card. I like the colors.
Very sweet card! I'm sure your son will love his very own mail!!
Such a sweet card - I'm sure your little guy will love receiving his grown up mail!
Such a sweet card! Your son is going to love it!
He is so cute....Love it!
Cute! Great sentiment to use with hiim.
Very handsome prince I might add...You are an inspiration to all of us! Thanks for an opportunity to win.
Jess Baker
thatzuneek@gmail.com
This is such a cute card! Wonderful color combo!
Cassie this is lovely - very simple but very effective!
Love it!! simple and awesome!
So sweet. Great card.
Oh what a prince.... This little prince is absolutely gorgeous! I just love seeing him in "Blue"
Thanks for sharing your awesome creation.
Hugs,
Lynda
You made Prince Ian so cute! He's a real prince - hope your son is as impressed as I am!
What a little Prince Charming he i.
great card! love the blues! ;)
lovely clean style, love it.
Such a cute card, and darling image.
Thank you for joining us at CCT.
Julie
cute card
Gorgeous card Cassie! Wonderful design and colouring! I'm sure your son will be thrilled with it! Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week!
So cute!
Cute!
a cute card! thanks for joining us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x
Fabulous!!
Thanks for joining in the Bday celebration hop.
Hugs Kristy
Really cute card!
What fun! I'm cracking up at the story of your boy asking for mail - I have a girl with the same condition... But you are one SWEET mom to think of actually sending him something SO amazing! I hope you frame that for him - the color work is AMAZING! What a wonderful share!
Very, very cute card and such a great image and colouring! Love your interpretation of the sketch too. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS, Chris :)
Great card!!! Love the shimmer in his hair!
Post a Comment